This course will equip you with insights, techniques and skills to counter the damaging effect of low confidence or self-doubt, wherever or whenever you may experience it in your life.
* Through group and small group exercises and discussion you will expand your understanding of why self-doubt may suddenly strike you and how you can reframe negative experiences, thought processes and experiences.
* You will examine how values, beliefs and emotions are created and how you can change them.
* You will work on transforming passive into active and energised language.
* You will develop relaxed vocal and physical confidence.
* You will build your own, personal 'Confidence Kit'.
PUBLIC COURSES AVAILABLE TO BOOK NOW
As this is a brand new course this testimonial is to give you a flavour of how voicebusiness courses boost confidence and facilitate valuable learning.
Public Course Dates
|Date:||16th September, 2020|
|Location:||The Festival Theatre|
13-29 Nicolson Street
Edinburgh EH8 9FT
|Price:||£395 + VAT|
|Information:||This course runs from 9.45am - 5pm|
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
This course will be run by two trainers.
Please let us know if you have any specific requirements or requests about access, diet or course materials.