Stand & Deliver
The presentation course which will improve your presentation and public speaking techniques overnight!
On this one-day course you will learn the secrets borrowed from the theatre and adapted to the business world. Training in voice, body language training and a whole raft of techniques will help you greatly improve your delivery of material to make you a more compelling communicator.
Through discussion and exercise you will learn:
- Invaluable techniques for relaxation, physical preparation, control of posture and breathing
- Vocal warm up and development of sound; effective projection and focus of delivery
- Pitch and range, articulation, and pace versus speed
- Best use of eye contact and body language
- How to structure and shape your material to bring it alive
Public Course Dates
|Date:||3rd October, 2018|
|Location:||The Festival Theatre, 13-29 Nicolson St, Edinburgh EH8 9FT|
|Price:||£399 + VAT|
|Information:||In Stand & Deliver we work on your preparation, not just on preparing what you are going to say. Please dress in clothes you can move about and feel comfortable in. Flat shoes please, or be prepared to take them off occasionally.|
At voicebusiness we like to work in small groups and this course works at its optimum with a maximum of 8 participants, so we cap it at that on our public courses.
The courses run from 9.15am - 5pm
All catering is provided. (Please inform us of any special dietary requirements.)